Thistle Farms optimized the text of the first letter, removed 2, 3, 4 altogether. And added a survey on what kind of mailings customers would like to receive in the future. To prevent a repeated drop in interest in letters.
The average open rate for the new version of welcome emails was 58% and the CTR was 24% . Segmentation of subscribers at the stage of the welcome series made it possible to double the open rate of regular mailings, from 15-20% to 30%.
Welcome Series Examples The average open rate
Busuu – an application for learning foreign languages, held an Senegal Phone Number List advertising campaign where they offered to take a trial lesson in the chosen language. After that, they launched a series of letters describing all their advantages.
- In the first letter, they offer to continue The average open rate learning the language, clearly showing that the first steps have already been taken.
- The second letter explains how you can easily get the result using Busuu.
- In the third letter, the emphasis is on an individual approach.
- The fourth offers an interesting method on how to improve your speaking skills.
MOO , a digital print and design company, shows an example of Email Lead combining good graphics and text:
- In the first email, MOO welcomes new subscribers.
- The second describes services and products that may be of interest to the client – Do you want to stand out? We are here to help you!
- Information about the company, its advantages – Discover MOOsLETTER
The frequency of mailing the MOO welcome chain is 1 time per week .
ASOS – Online fashion retailer offers its series of The average open rate welcome letters. The store demonstrates friendliness and openness to subscribers. The 3 welcome messages are full of vibrant images and interesting content. They do not strain the buyer with excessive promotional offers. But they use a discount coupon to stimulate the first purchase.